Thursday, January 27, 2011

Orgasm Inducing Songs. Close eyes, turn up full blast, enjoy.

Looking for excitement in your sex life? Hopefully these songs will help out with that. Yayyy I sound like an informercial :D



1. Glitch Mob feat. Swan: "Between Two Points"
Source- wearehunted.com





This song is not the same unless you have it on FULL blast and a stereo with an amazing bass. When the chorus drops, you might wanna bite down on something, be careful. Hahaha



2. Of Oceans: "In Love Not Limbo"
Source: wearehunted.com







Best indie instrumental possibly ever.



3. deadmau5 & Kaskade: "I Remember Vocal Mix"





I know most of you may know this song, but this literally is the biggest eargasm song for me in the entire world. It will be the death of me, DEATH BY EARGASM.

4. Zero 7: "In The Waiting Line"
Source: Garden State Soundtrack



Another well known song, but come on now. ORGASMIC!

5. Don Edward: "Crosses Remix"
Source: soundcloud.com



Love Jose Gonzalez. And this remix, holy hell.

6. Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova: "The Moon"



Beautiful. And orgasmic.


7. J Schramm: "Help I'm Alive Dubstep Remix" Originally by Metric

Help I'm Alive (STYTE DUBSTEP RMX) by jschramm23

Thank you Tyson Bowerbank

8. Radiohead: "Everything In Its Right Place"



Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment