Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Welcome to thegenrebops.

Countless times I've had people go, "Emma, make me a cd!" and when this happens, I head straight away to my computer constructing what I believe to be well suited mix for that person. It's been a passion of mine forever sharing my musical findings to friends. There is no better high than blasting a song you found on your own that you are insanely obsessed with and have been putting on repeat for days. And the high gets even better when someone goes, "I love this song! What's it called?" So I decided, why not create a place where I can fulfill one of my favorite hobbies, while giving people catchy songs to listen to?

So here it is, I don't know how successful this may be. But for those of you who may need a good song to listen to when you are partying, or are a fan of completely bizarre songs, maybe even good songs to listen to while doing the dirty, anything or everything, that's what this blog will be about.

So get a comfy blanket, some good food, turn your headphones on full blast, and enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment