Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dynamic Duos

1. P!nk and Steven Tyler: "Misery"



This is the song that made me fall in love with P!nk's talent. Two bad asses singing a song sooo saturated with soul makes my heart melt to my feet. It makes me sad that this genre of music is a lost art, because this is SUCH talent, and such passion. I can't even stand it. Absolute perfection. My favorite duet of all time. Hands down.

2. Damien Rice and Lisa Hannigan: 9 Crimes



Probably one of the most bizarre videos I've ever seen. But a beautiful song. So it leaves it open to many interpretations. Interpret away viewers, interpret away.

3. The Civil Wars: "Poison & Wine"



Thank you to Erin Quinn for showing me this incredibly beautiful song and as well as you, it has been playing on repeat for about two days now. And still hasn't gotten old. Such a simple tune and lyrics, but gets the point across, making it perfect.

4. Ingrid Michaelson & Sara Bareilles: "Winter Song"



Psshh nevermind the title, I listen to this song year round! AMAZING.

5. Anthony David and India.Arie: "Words"



This is one of my favorite songs of all time, just sayin'.

6. Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova: "Falling Slowly"



I have no words.

No comments:

Post a Comment