Sunday, February 6, 2011

Some of my Favorite Foreign Songs/Artists

1.Iron Sy: "Resistant"
France



If you go to this link, it has the translation, some pretty good lyrics. http://lyricstranslate.com/en/resistant-resister.html

2. Sigur Ros: "Saeglopur"
Iceland



Such a beautiful piece. You probably forgot about Iceland...until now.

3. Bloody Beetroots: "Cornelius"
Italy



One of my favorite dance music groups. Saw them in concert, they are just as crazy as they portray themselves in the video! If you have the chance, check out their other songs. (I recommend Warp 1.9, I Love the Bloody Beetroots, Rombo, Theolonius)

4. Jose Gonzalez: "Slow Moves"
Sweden



I. love. this. man's. music.


5. Hilltop Hoods: "Nosebleed Section"
Australia



COME TO COLORADO NOW.

6. The Naked and Famous: "Punching In A Dream"
New Zealand



Anyone who visits my blog, I am DEMANDING you to go download the Naked and Famous album. NOW. You won't regret it.

7. Alexi Murdoch: "Orange Sky"
Born in London, Raised in Scotland, Greece and France



Song Cred to Brittany Mahoney

No comments:

Post a Comment