Monday, February 14, 2011

Songs for Grieving

This blog is dedicated to a dear friend of mine, Louise Drager. We were inseperable in middle school and sadly drifted apart in high school. She decided she was done playing this game of life, and she will be missed immensely. I had so many memories with her and she was absolutely beautiful. And one of the funnest people ever, and hilarious. Without her, I wouldn't be the adventurous soul I am today. To you, Louise Drager. I love you forever and always, RIP.

1. Atmosphere: "Lovelife"



2. William Fitzsimmons: "Funeral Dress"



3. Jose Gonzalez: "Crosses"



4. Damien Rice: "Cold Water"




5. Delta Goodrem: "Fragile"



6. Joe Purdy: "Mary"



7. Marc Broussard: "Gavin's Song"



8. Blink 182: "I Miss You"



Louise loved Blink 182. This one goes to her <3

RIP Beatiful Girl, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment